For any recent vegans who are having Nutella cravings. This recipe tastes ridiculously like nutella.
- Self Rising Flour (But you can use almond flour to make it gluten-free)
- Brown sugar (can use agave as a substitute)
- Rapeseed Oil (Or you can use your favourite oil or vegan butter)
- Vanilla Extract
- Vegan Chocolate chips (I bought non vegan chocolate chips accidentally so I used green and blacks organic fair-trade cocoa powder)
It’s a pretty easy recipe to make. Firstly, preheat the oven to 350 degrees then bake for 10 minutes and cooling and eating.
- Lay baking paper on tray in preparation
- Mix 1.5 cup of your chosen flour with 1 cup of sugar or 0.5 cup of agave, 1 table spoon of vanilla and half a tap of baking soda.
- Combine with 0.5 cup of oil and mix thoroughly
- Mix chopped almonds in…be careful. I had my helpful assistant do this part.
- Also add in chocolate chips at this step or 100 grams of cocoa powder
- Spoon the mixture onto the prepared baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
Don’t bake for much longer than 10 minutes as once you cool it the cookies harden up and you want them gooey.
Cool and enjoy. This is best accompanied with some hot chocolate. See the recipe here.
Till the next sweet treat. Stay smiling. X